Advantages of E-tickets
- Passengers can book and buy the e-ticket online, at any time of day or night, on any day of week and year, on the website of the Airline.
- You can pay for the e-ticket using no cash but by credit cards; and what is the main - you need no leave your home or workplace for such purpose.
- The itinerary receipt with all its information can be typed by any printer on any blank sheet of paper, and in case of its loss the procedure can be repeated again.
- The e-ticket is securely maintained in the electronic form, that’s why it is impossible to lose or destroy it or forget at home before the check-in.
- Without a paper ticket in his/her hand, the passenger is protected from theft of the document.
- A buyer can select the suitable flight time, date, airline, airport and other peculiarities of his/her trip independently online, without dealing with cashiers.
- Upon purchase of the e-ticket, there is no need for the passenger to go anywhere to get the ticket or pay for its delivery.
- While check-in you need to have the identity document only.
- You may buy the e-ticket not only for yourself but also for your friends and family living in another city or country.
"Itinerary receipt" contains information about the e-ticket purchased.
Itinerary receipt is typed by any printer on the standard A4 paper. In case of purchase of an air transportation without direct visiting of our sales office, such document can be sent to the passenger by email and printed by him(her)self using any printer.
Itinerary receipt is not a counterpart of the ticket. It can be lost and printed again, so we advise you not to delete it from your e- mail until the end of your trip.
In principle, availability of the itinerary receipt for check-in at the airport is not obliging, but we strongly recommend that you have it with you during the entire trip, as it contains full information about the route, method and details of payment, and it may be required in some Russian airports to be presented to the passenger check-in and passport control services while flying abroad as a proof of the return ticket.